Greetings Athlos Families,
I wanted to tell you what an honor it has been to help finish the 2021-2022 school year. What a joy your students are. I have loved greeting them each morning as they arrive to school and visiting the classrooms each day to see what they are doing and learning.
I want to thank each of you for your commitment and invite you all to come back next year and have a wonderful year with me and your Athlos Teachers. Here is a sneak peak at some exciting changes for next year:
- Low-cost before and after-school programs for interested families. Doors will open at 6:30 a.m. and opportunities will run until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Open gym, sports programs, and structured weight training sessions all summer long.
- Open computer lab and free access to Waterford for all students in grades Kindergarten through third grade who are enrolled for the 2022-23 school year.
- Access to Imagine Learning and Elevation as well as Chromebooks all summer long for any English Language Learning students.
- Dedicated library time in Athlos’ new library for students in all grades.
- New electives for junior high students.
I can hardly wait for next year to start. We are taking the next steps, adding to everything that is already great about Athlos and making it better.
Executive Director, Sam Gibbs