The counselors at Athlos Academy of Utah are dedicated to providing high-quality career and college readiness counseling services.
Our school counselors provide counseling and information to students to make appropriate educational and career choices.
- Assisting students in college and career development (job seeking/finding skills);
- Focusing on post-high school placement; and
- Recognizing and addressing the needs of diverse students.
The school counselors are responsible for meeting the immediate needs of students and informing and involving parent/guardian(s) through the following means:
- School guidance curriculum;
- Individual student planning (i.e. SEOP/Plan for College and Career Readiness);
- Responsive services and dropout prevention activities to address the needs of students; and
- System support focused on managing the program and addressing the needs of the school.