- This event has passed.
KEEP Testing Entry for Kindergarten
Monday, August 22, 2022 @ 8:00 am - Thursday, August 25, 2022 @ 3:00 pm
Utah’s Kindergarten Entry and Exit Profile (KEEP) is intended to inform various stakeholders, such as parents, teachers, and leadership, on the academic and social-emotional development of entering and exiting kindergarten students. The information gained from the profile will be used to:
- provide insights into current levels of academic and social-emotional performance upon entry and exit of kindergarten,
- identify students in need of early intervention instruction and promote differentiated instruction for all students,
- analyze the effectiveness of programs, such as extended-day kindergarten and preschool,
- provide opportunities for data-informed decision-making and cost-benefit analysis of early learning initiatives,
- identify effective instructional practices or strategies for improving student achievement outcomes in a targeted manner, and
- understand the influence and impact of full-day kindergarten on at-risk students in both the short- and long-term.
For more information, go to: Assessments (utah.gov)