« All Events
Kindness Spirit Week
Monday, April 12 - Friday, April 16
Monday, April 12: Ride the Kindness Wave
- Wear beach attire
- Quote of the day: “No act of kindness is too small. The gift of kindness may start as a small ripple that over time can turn into a tidal wave affecting the lives of many.” – Kevin Heath
- Character Dare: Make someone smile with a smile! Smile at 20 people today.
Tuesday, April 13: Peace, Love, & Kindness
- Wear tye-dye or rainbow colors
- Quote of the day: “More kindness, more love, more light, more peace.” – Unknown
- Character Dare: Be kind to your mind! Write/say FIVE positive things about yourself and FIVE things you are grateful for.
Wednesday, April 14: Nothing Beats Being Kind
- Wear your favorite team attire
- Quote of the day: “Kindness makes for much better teamwork.” – John Wooden
- Character Dare: Invite a new friend to play or sit by you at lunch.
Thursday, April 15: Kindness Never Gets Old
- Wear 80’s attire
- Quote of the day: “What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Character Dare: Be brave and offer a sincere apology or forgive someone’s mistake.
Friday, April 16: Dreaming of a Kinder World
- Wear pajamas
- Quote of the day: “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu.
- Character Dare: Cheer someone up with a kind word or note- thank an adult who has helped you and compliment FIVE people today!