Update: No Gas Leak – Return to Campus


The fire department has determined that there is no gas leak. Students who are on campus have returned to class as usual, and students who have not come to campus are now able to enter the building.

There was a gas odor in the school building this morning. Students have been evacuated until the source of the smell is determined. We are working with the local fire department now and will update you as soon as possible. If you have not yet brought your student to campus, please wait for further information.

Comments are closed.