- This event has passed.
The Griffin Gallop Jog-a-thon
Tuesday, October 5, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This event is our big fundraiser for the school year!
In the past, we have used the money to purchase equipment for athletic movement class, and AED, pedometers, etc. With the funds, we also hope to install sound panels in the gym and take students on field trips. Students will be jogging or walking as many laps as they can during their athletic movement time which can be found in the table below. Parent, staff, and student volunteers will help tally how many laps each student completes. Parents are encouraged to volunteer for the event and walk and run with their children (click here to sign up and volunteer).
Students are encouraged to find family, friends, or neighbors to “sponsor” them for this event (sponsors are not required, all students will participate). Water will be provided. Students may bring their own snacks, please no peanut products!
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Grade 7, 8 & 9
- 9:20 a.m. – 9:55 a.m. Grade 3/AM Kinder
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:05 a.m. Grade 4
- 11:10 a.m. – 11:55 a.m. Grade 6
- 12:00 a.m. – 12:45 a.m. Grade 5
- 12:50 a.m. – 1:25 p.m. EXT/PM Kinder
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. Grade 2
- 2:25 p.m. – 3:25 p.m. Grade 1
Flyers and pledge sheets will be sent home with students next week.